under cabinet tv

I am looking for an under cabinet tv dvd player combo with radio. I want one with the new ATSC digital tuner. I dont want to spend a whole lot on this for the kitchen. I have an OLD 4" jobby in their now til feb when it will be a hanging paper weight. Any suggestions on brands and deals?

Reply to
bigjcw1023

What is an ATSC tuner?

Reply to
Geoff Pearson

Why post your question to a UK group moron?

Reply to
Adrian

"Geoff Pearson" wrote in news:65gtauF2fs1pjU1 @mid.individual.net:

Google is your friend.

--
bz    	73 de N5BZ k

infinite set.

bz+ser@ch100-5.chem.lsu.edu   remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap
Reply to
bz

Advanced Television Systems Committee -- in other words, a tuner for digital broadcasts.

Any TV with an ATSC tuner is likely to be flat-panel. I've seen some with integral DVD players -- but they're not of the size that would permit hanging under the cabinets.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

I may be wholly off-beam .. and I'm not sure this answers the OP's question, but LiDL have just such a small(er) drop-down LCD TV panel that clips onto the underside of a kitchen cabinet.

Similar to their 'kitchen' radio ..the screen, if I remember, swings in and upward when you need the space ..and dropping down when in use.

Not sure if the last model was digital ..but I guess future models will be, as digital (ATSC?) is now becoming the single TV transmission model for GB..

LiDL will likely have it on sale again ..and not before too long..

hh :))

Bill ZFC

--
Adoption  InterLink  UK with  -=-         http://www.billsimpson.com/
Domain Host Orpheus Internet  -=-  http://www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/

But does it have a DVD player?

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

Not sure.. ?:)) ..but I'm pretty certain it doesn't make the tea or burn the toast.. ;))

Yes.. a dvd player would be very useful.. :))

The LCD screen seems to be a useful size ..not big, but enough for the purpose, I suppose.

I guess, if LiDL is reading this group, then they may well think it an idea that their supplying company should invest in.

Bill ZFC

--
Adoption  InterLink  UK with  -=-         http://www.billsimpson.com/
Domain Host Orpheus Internet  -=-  http://www.orpheusinternet.co.uk/
Reply to
Bill (Adopt)

So what do you think that the "uk" in uk.tech.digital-tv stands for? University of Kentucky?

--
Dave Farrance
Reply to

And, you have to wonder what the google grooper thought "repair" in sci.electronics.repair meant.

Reply to
Spamm Trappe