Laptop - Great Quality NX-L515 front bezel removal

I bought a screen on ebay:

GREAT QUALITY GQ NX-L515 15.4" WXGA LCD Screen Glossy

Here are a couple of links that show installing a screen:

The front bezel for this display has hinge covers that project out from the frame. I have not been able to locate info on the removal of the bezel with this detail covered. I do not what to try prying in case that will break them off.

--
C.W.Holeman II cwhii5@Julian5Locals.com-5s http://JulianLocals.com/cwhii
  To only a fraction of the  human  race does God  give the  privilege of

The bezel that projects over the hinges has no clips or screws. Once the lower part of the main body of the bezel is pried off there is no issue for hinge cover part.