Kenwood L-1000T , 1990

Baron Inscribed thus:

Following up: The ESR measures 10-11 ohms (last digit can't make up its mind). Peak charge current from a 5v 0.5ohm source hits 480ma (AVO 8 on 1A range) before rapidly dropping to zero. Four hours later the terminal voltage is still 5V (Advance 10Mopv meter).

--
Best Regards:
                Baron.

N_Cook Inscribed thus:

That's about half of the value I measured.

--
Best Regards:
                Baron.

Baron Inscribed thus:

You have a good one with 10 ohms. The 10 - 15 year old ones had much higher ESR even when new but still low leakage.

David

Reply to
David

David Inscribed thus:

Wow ! Thanks. :-) Apart from playing with it yesterday, its sat on my bench for weeks looking for something to do...

--
Best Regards:
                Baron.