Replacement for a Taisan Type ESP-Y011.

I want to replace a small solenoid pump which transports molten paraffin wax in a machine used in a histology laboratory.

The pump is Type ESP-Y011 made by Taisan Industrial Co. Ltd., Tokyo.

Does anyone know of a distributor who might sell this pump in North America or be able to order it?

Thanks, ... Peter E. peasthope(at)shaw(dot)ca

Reply to
Peter

On Mon, 25 May 2009 10:51:30 -0700 (PDT), Peter put finger to keyboard and composed:

FWIW this appears to be the company's web site:

This appears to be the pump page:

Some company details:

FWIW, there is a reference to TAISAN USA.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar