Is MTS audio a victim of the latest cable company upgrading?

Oh but I can. I have more than a few channels on satellite, in HD, that local Mediacom doesn't even offer in SD. The Discovery channels, for example. History International is another.

Indeed. Its also not very observant.

Reply to
Deke

Not interesting, unless you consider low visiblity from very heavy fog interesting.

Show that I am a horder then.

I don't care if you even noticed. I have what I need to do what I want to and am still physically able to. I bought the place becasue of the large shop building when I was still working full time, with the intent to restore old radios and test equipment when I retired. My retired dad lived here for a few years, as well and I needed some of that space for his woodworking tools.

Good for you. The Red Cross was supposed to be helping people around here after a couple hurricanes, but they rarely lived up to their promises. Like FEMA, they would announce that they would serve hot meals or do something else at a set time. If you went, their trucks either weren't there or were locked up and no one was around.

The VA declared that I could no longer work. I still have my hobbies, and i really don;t care if anyone is impressed. I don't do it for that reason. I have always gone out of my way to help others, it's how I was raised.

How is your fixation on Mediacom relevant to anything?

And? Phone companies have offered internet & TV for years. You can get 'naked DSL' from the phone company as well.

What storm?

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Big deal. They run some of the most boring crap I've ever seen. You've become very repetitive and boring, as well.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

If you think the Discovery channels are boring, well, so sorry.

Indeed!

Reply to
Deke

Interesting because I've never lost signal in thick fog...for three days.

No need, you already have. Thats not necessarily a bad thing, my dad was a "collector" also.

Then why mention your guest house, your tools, and your 1200 sq ft shop?

I'm not fixated on Mediacom nearly as much as you are fixated on defending it.

And more and more people are dropping Mediacom, in my area. They are also going back to the Bell companies for phone service. Costs more, but it works when the power goes out.

The one that gives you signal disrupting heavy fog for three straight days?

Indeed. Nor can it spell....

Reply to
Deke

You've never lived in Florida, or you would know that you don't need a storm to have heavy fog.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'm sorry that you don't. Goodbye. I have work to do.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I thought you couldn't work..oh well. And by the way, there's no T in band-aid. Enjoy your cable service.

Reply to
Deke

OK. But three days of fog heavy enough to disrupt satellite service? Can't find anything on Google to support that. Must have been a bad installation. BTW, there's no T in band-aid.

Reply to
Deke

I repair computers and give them away to other Disabled Veterans. I do repairs around my home, and do all the other work needed to continue to live by myself, rather than go to some extended care facility.

That's not a T, it's the trademark image.

Enjoy your small minded bigotry. And that great internet service you don't get with Dish.

Michael A. Terrell

Prove it, and why would that instance be on Google? Can you find anything about the heavy smoke & fog that blanketed this area for months after one hurricane?

BTW, get a real news client instead of that crappy Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6002.18197, so you can see things other than the most basic ASCII characters. That piece of crap is only good for old ladies to exchange pickle recipies.

Michael A. Terrell

Me, prove it? I believe you were the one who said you had fog so thick it blocked satellite service for three days. Prove it, use what ever search engine you want, or are capable of using.

And yet it works well enough to respond to your posts. Imagine that.

Reply to
Deke

Yawn. Go hump someone else's leg.

Michael A. Terrell