Remore Neural Monitoring Victim!?!

I am a victim of RNM here in Canada. My life haas been horrible the last 1.5 half been harassed by a local member of society. I am thinking of moving to the UK or to New Zealand. Will this technology reach these countries. If I migrate to them will I end up being free from this harassment or will satellites of some sort continue on the harassment in my newly respecetive countries?

Thank you!

Peter_c snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca

Reply to
Crusty Chris

you need a psychiatrist my friend. what you describe sounds like delusional schizophrenia

Reply to
hbarsulai

Not only schizophrenic, but not very well informed if he's thinking of moving to the UK, which is well on its way to implementing ubiquitous surveillance. Of course, someone who believes in remote neural monitoring may not be referring to the United Kingdom on _Earth._

Reply to
Stephen J. Rush

--
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
Reply to

In message , Crusty Chris writes

Thank you for notifying us of your intention to relocate to another country.

The current technology for remote neural monitoring and harassing individuals by means of psychotronic radiation is well advanced and extends to cover almost all of western Europe, however if you would care to email details of your intended destination, we can check our databases and advise you if you will receive the same high level of service you have come to expect from our excellent team of agents in Canada.

If you prefer not to email your details we can track you using the implants fitted when you last had a cavity filled as you pass through immigration.

Don't forget to update your address on the Monitoring Times website,

so you don't miss any issues of your favourite monitoring magazine.

While you are updating your address, why not sign our petition to ban the unlicensed use of aluminum foil as apparel, you know it makes sense and remember, just because you're a delusional paranoid schizophrenic doesn't mean we're not out to get you.

Reply to
Clint Sharp

How can you tell?

If someone is harassing you, you should have him prosecuted - of course, you run the risk of the judge committing you to the loony bin.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Oh, well, then! Just think all dirty, disgusting, anarchistic, violent thoughts, which will then invade the minds of the surveillance monitor people, and turn them insane so they won't be able to do their dirty work.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise