iPhone Tech Support and Troubleshooting site!

This is a site I found on the net after I was having problems with syncing my iPhone and Outlook. It is amazing to see how many user already posted their troubleshooting problems on that site. Its seems like the craziness around iPhone has only began!

Reply to
Lamfxs

It's amazing how many suckers rushed out to buy those things the first day.

It's also amazing how many people have so bought into the whole thing that they are hitting all kinds of newsgroups with "news" or "help" about ipods. Trendsetters following trends, and nothing more.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

It's amazing how many suckers on sci.electronics.repair will rush out to buy those things the first day they are available at thrift stores.

Reply to
Malissa Baldwin

Reply to
Mike Berger