Induction Hob Top

Hi Guyz

Something fell on top of the Induction Hob and the top has broken. Otherwise the electronics is not damaged.

What is this material? It looks like glass. Can ordinary glass plate be used?

Any suggestions?

--
Thanks for your time and response

ClueLess
Reply to
ClueLess

"ClueLess"

** See:

It is quite special and must be very thin on an induction cooker.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Wife did same thing. Replacement glass + shipping to Hawaii cost as much as a new top. I had all the pieces and used epoxy to repair. Disassembled and placed the glass on a flat surface. Take your time. Mine was black glass top with white speckles. The repair looked OK and lasted until I found a deal on a new unit. I still have it in the attic as a backup.

Reply to
John Keiser

Thanks aplenty. That site is really informative and answered my questions

--
ClueLess
Reply to