Iiyama S900MT1 out of focus

Hi,

I really like this monitor. It works like a charm with 1600x1200 resolution. But there's a minor drawback: it's slightly out of focus. Is there a control to realign the focus without opening the case? Or must I take it apart?

TIA for any helpful advice.

CU

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

If the monitor has an on-screen menu, the focus setting might be in it.

If not, there might be a focus control on the back of the unit.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

You're going to have to take it apart, and I'd expect there to be many many screws.

It's probably worth it though if you have some time. I really like those old CRTs.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

And if the tube is worn out the focus control won't really help.

G=B2

Reply to
stratus46