Identifying trannies in a Peavey amp ?

Model TNT1155 B W Combo Mark III Series All working order but I like to get some idea of otherwise unknown to me trannies maybe FETs about 1979

TO92 size marked Korea TIE626 or TI6626 or maybe T1E626 or T16626 alsoi a number 761

N Cook

Owners manuals and schematics, not available on the website, may be obtained by mail (via check or money order) or by phone (via credit card). Schematics are $2.50 per copy, owners manuals are $7.50 (paper back) / $20.00 (notebook).

Send Check/Money order to: Peavey Electronics, Parts Department, PO Box 412 Hwy

11 and 80, Meridian, MS 39301. Credit Card orders phone: (601) 483-5365. This applies to US and Canadian residents only. Outside the US or Canada please contact your nearest Peavey distributor.
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice.  In
practice, there is."  - Yogi Berra
Reply to
DaveM

It`s largely irrelevant as you can buy spares direct from Peavey in the UK. On the output transistors, the numbering is the part nunber, as it is on the pots.

Ron(UK)

Reply to
Ron(UK)