Identify CR0 input FET --> "304" in GoldStar OS-9040D

Hi all. The other week I gave the A channel of my scope a voltage spike it didn't like and soooo I gotta fix it :rolleyes: Among other things there is a source follower FET in the input stage right after the attenuator. It has written on it "304" then underneath that, "E 5M". It is definitely dead but I can't seem to work out who makes it to get replacement or a data sheet to choose a reasonable substitute. Can anyone help me here?

TIA , GP :-)

Reply to
Graham

Well, looking at the schematic of my OS-7040, there is a FET 2SK304E..... sounds like it is probably your "304". That FET Googles up to many places of data and sales. Old Chief Lynn

Reply to
Lynn Coffelt

Thank you very much, Lynn :-) And Ben Clarke too.

Reply to
Graham