ice cube madness

Do what I mentioned earlier. I served salmon that had been iced this way a year earlier to a very avid fisherman once. He complimented me on how fresh it tasted.

The thicker layer of ice, the longer it lasts, so multiple coats help.

Reply to
Bob F

Bzzzz! Sorry, you lose.

Reply to
Bob F

Sorry I missed the original puzzle. Any chance for a repost. Just curious. I like puzzles that use logic. But not stupid puzzles like "How many times can you subtract 6 from

30?" Only once because after that you don't have 30 anymore.

Thanks RC

Reply to
RC