Husqvarna Automower base station schematics

My Husqvarna 330x automower is suffering from a weak signal in the boundary wire; 1200m long.

The signal booster for the 200-series does not work for the 300 series.

I can partition the loop in two sections, so I think I can make an amplifier/slave for the secondary loop.

But it would be nice to have a schematic for the base station, so I can replicate the output stage.

Does anyone here have such a schematic?

Leif

--

beslutning at undlade det.