HP 8640b replacement combination gears are available on E-bay

They are resin casted clones for the combination gears for the range and peak deviation module of the HP 8640b signal generator. They are NOT original spares intended as a replacement of HP part/no

1430-0773 and 1430-0774. They have been manufactured by myself as I personally own an 8640b generator that needed a full combination gear replacement. They are NOT a perfect clone because of the homemade/craft casting process, but they actually work fine as can be seen @

Hope this can help!

-Emanuele.

Reply to
Emanuele Girlando

Link to the e-Bay auction?

Reply to
Fester Bestertester

ooops! I see your request only now... ok, today item no. is: 320483762151

good luck! Emanuele.

Reply to
Emanuele Girlando

A new lot is available.. item no 320492761159. Emanuele

Reply to
Emanuele Girlando