HP 214B Pulse Generator repair question

Richard Rasker wrote in news:4c8a502b$0$733$ snipped-for-privacy@textreader.nntp.internl.net:

don't forget you can ASK QUESTIONS of the seller on the eBay site,-before- making a bid or buy.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

OK, thanks for the tip , but I just ordered the manual -- and it did indeed contain the parts list. I hope to get to work on it next week. And oh, the fuse was 3 amps slow, and the end tubes were 7534 (E130L, nothing like the PL519 at all).

So in all, I got the information I needed, and now I just hope that I won't need to hunt down new end tubes ...

Anyway, thanks again, best regards,

Richard Rasker

--
http://www.linetec.nl