How much power used when device is Off.

Phil is mentally ill and lives 'down under' so you are wasting your time, which could be better spent teaching pigs to sing...

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

The latter was what I was suggesting.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

A switching supply doesn't require even /this/ change.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

Oh, my bad. I shouldn't poke fun of folks with disabilities. :<

Ah! That explains his intimate familiarity with US products and regulatory agencies.

May be an easier challenge! As soon as I can find a song with the lyrics:

"Oink, oink, oink. Oink, oink, oink. Oink, oink, oink, oink, oink."

Definitely easier than teaching them to *fly*! ;-)

Reply to
D Yuniskis

They can fly, but they can't land very well. All you need is a huge catapult and...

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

So far, he's my only kill file entry. Of course, I skip over lots of posts so there may be others out there equally deserving of this "honor". :-/ Life is just too short to waste it on people that have nothing to contribute. :<

Well, there have been songs of *dogs* "singing" so I guess pigs aren't out of the question! And, I suspect pigs may have greater frequency *range* -- though I confess to not having spent much time around pigs so I'll have to defer to The Experts on that one...

Eeooo! That's just *nasty*! :>

Where did I recently see a video/movie clip of someone feeding

*bacon* to a pig...? :-/
Reply to
D Yuniskis

I haven't been near them since the late '60s, while visiting my grandparent's farm, just before one of them died. they kept six to 12 hogs for themselves, along with a few cows & chickens. Hogs are a lot like Usenet trolls. They are nasty, smelly loud and hard to get along with. :(

It can be, if you're under their flight path. :(

OTOH you can fly them over a forest fire, if you like smoked ham. ;-)

Probably on the 'Cannibal Channel' ;-)

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

One of the best moments in the movie of "The Wizard of Oz" comes when Glinda blithely dismisses the Wicked Witch of the West. Recognizing that evil has no purpose or place, she commands "Begone! You have no power here."

Exchanges with Mr. Allison so remind me of that scene.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

I recall being told tha tmost folks want to raise *cattle* ("dignified", macho, etc.) but that *pigs* are far more profitable (but no one wants to be *called* a "pig farmer"?)

I think it was a movie "preview" I saw on a DVD recently (so, the movie may already have been made).

It *did* sound a bit wacky... (would a pig even *eat* bacon? I thought them herbivores?)

Reply to
D Yuniskis

D Yuniskis Inscribed thus:

Pigs will eat anything including themselves...

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

"William Sommerwanker Fuckwit "

** It is not possible to produce one design of "wall wart" adaptor and sell it world wide - which was the point at issue.

In the case of iron transformer adaptors ONLY the primary winding on the bobbin has to be changed to make 2 or 3 versions to cover the whole world.

Production runs of all versions are *huge* and nearly all come from China.

You are so utterly full of shit.

Piss off.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"William Sommerwanker = LIAR "

** Blatant lie.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

It takes less land to raise pigs, but cows raise a huge stink, too. One highway near here passes a cattle farm. You don't want to drive it if the wind is coming from the west, even with the windows up, and the ventilation turned off. Huge piles of crap are made with a bulldozer to let it dry out. Then it is bagged and sold as fertilizer.

;-)

Hogs will eat almost anything. How would they know that bacon came for hogs? Their food is called 'Slop' for a good reason.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

He reeks of skippyism.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

Easy.

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

On 12/27/2009 9:28 AM D Yuniskis spake thus:

To the tune of "Jingle Bells"?

--
I am a Canadian who was born and raised in The Netherlands. I live on
Planet Earth on a spot of land called Canada. We have noisy neighbours.

- harvested from Usenet
Reply to
David Nebenzahl