How do I fix my eight tracks?

I put in an eight track in the player and I don't hear music. what's wrong? how do I fix it how much would i cost, i'm thinking that if i post in a newgroup with a bunch of virgins who worry about selectavision players and dial phones, then somebody must be an eight track expert.

Reply to
Erich J. Schultheis, The Man w

Step 1. Get your "15 inch c*ck" out of there. Step 2. Insert cart exposed tape side front. Step 3. Broken tape? Stick it back together.

If all else fails, heartily remember that although you're using an anonymous proxy, you're going through google groups, and people can complain to them with:

..and you're using Firefox 1.0.6 on a Windows XP machine

Bwhaha...

Reply to
John T

GO RAPE YOUR MOTHER'S BUTTCRACK SCUMBAG.

Reply to
Erich J. Schultheis, The Man w

Reply to
Dana