Hitachi 50fx48b TV blown R712

I just came in to a somewhat working Hitachi projection TV, upon inspection of the chassis I have found that R712 is burnt. By the schematic it looks like like a metal film fusible resistor, but it is not entirely clear what the value or wattage is. Can anyone tell me what it should be and what would have caused it to blow in the first place? This is a AP62 chassis.

Thanks! James

Reply to
Grauwulf