HISENSE 161364 POWER SUPPLY BOARD

Hi Group, Can someone help please, I'm working on a HISENSE 161364 POWER SU PPLY BOARD FOR model #40K360MN. no vlotage going to the backlights. I order ed the wrong board. The old board # is 161364, I ordered 161565.. I looked on both boards all the components seem to match, except the two filter caps , on the original board they are 450v 68uf, and the new board are 250v 68uf , so the question is.. can I exchange the two caps from old to new board. ? and would have to change the eprom, they are both matching as well don't k now if they are programmed differently.?

Reply to
Stu jaxon

Wait! 450V vs 250V? What mains input are the new and old boards? How did you make sure *all* the components are identical?

--
Nife Sima - the lower earth crust
Reply to