HICKOK tube tester

I have a Hickok tube tester model 539C made in Cleveland,Ohio not sure how old, does anyone know what this might be worth?

Reply to
nolsar

I have a Hickok tube tester model 539C,made in Cleveland Ohio, anybody know what it`s worth?

Reply to
nolsar

Check this out ...

Reply to
kip

$3000, I seen other models much cheaper, Anyone know why the 539C is worth so much? Is it rare?

know

Reply to
nolsar

See

or

for more realistic pricing.

NSM
1 Just sold on e-bay for abt $950.00 last time I looked before it was over today.

kip