Help needed with SMS1935S / Zenith (TV)

Hi,

The power went out and after the incident I don't have the option to play my DVD (i.e. that channel that was below the # 2 channel, I think they call it the AUX channel is no longer there).

How do I get that back up? I tried every option on the menu. Please help

Thanx,

Reply to
Leron

Hi,

I saw the message below RCA 32, & 36" T.V.'s with no sound by Dani. So i decided to "plug and unplug" and walla. Problem solved. Why didn't I think of that earlier.

Thanks all,

Reply to
Leron