help ID an Ic?

I've got a Pioneer CD player remote that stopped working after the cells ran down and leaked,but the leakage did not get on any of the PCB. There's an IC marked MN1280G,3 pins,that looks like a low power 3-terminal regulator,but I could not find any datasheet on it. (all I found was for a precision trimmer resistor)

The other two ICs are Pioneer custom ICs,and then there's a discrete clock circuit wiht a 2-lead ceramic resonator.

TIA.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

It might be this: "Peak Detector - Power-up reset"

This dist. used to carry them:

"IC NO LONGER AVAIL PER MESCO"

Not especially helpful or encouraging...

Reply to
JW

On 14 Jul 2006 15:39:38 GMT, Jim Yanik put finger to keyboard and composed:

This is claimed to be the NTE equivalent for the L/K/P/Q/R versions:

However, I can't see how this can be the case if each version number relates to a different detection voltage.

FWIW, the MN1280 is available for AU$1.55 in Australia.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

That's it! Thanks ever so much.