Hello Kitty Toaster

It would be a lot easier to make a moebius bagel.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

Stay away from the Klein bagels. You have to put the toaster inside to heat them. ;-)

Michael A. Terrell

I think one of those special toasters came as a built-in in Heinlein's tesseract house.

--
aem sends...
Reply to

It didn't work, though. It was built for use in another universe. :)

Michael A. Terrell

That reference is a little too ambiguous for those of us who don't know the bible, like us Catholics.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

I once went to the department store to get a toaster, and all they had was "bagel toasters." I had to ask the guy, "Will these toast regular bread?" He assured me that they did.

Didn't have any "hello kitty" bagel toasters, AFAIK.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Did I mention that last week I bought a toaster and they gave me this really nice bank?

-- People thought cybersex was a safe alternative, until patients started presenting with sexually acquired carpal tunnel syndrome.-Howard Berkowitz

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Just don't plug the bank in, or it'll burn all your money.

Michael A. Terrell

The Japanese version is used to toast the Kitty then you put it on the bread.

LdB

Reply to
LdB