Advantech SOM-4450

I just bought an Advantech SOM-4450 CSB-4004 board from eBay and would
like to experiment with it. The problem is that it did not come with a
manual, even though it was factory sealed from Advantech. I would like
to know which type of 5V adaptor would fit this (i.e which polarity).
The advantech site only gives a basic manual about the 4450 board, but
mine is mounted on a larger board that has VGA/IDE, etc connectors on
it. Does anybody know where I might find the manual?

Thanks,

Paul.

Re: Advantech SOM-4450
On 26 Sep 2005 22:55:38 -0700

I run an Advantech 4452 with a SCEPTRE, I.T.E. Power Supply
Model AD1805B
P/N PSD5037APL6A
Ouputs 4.0-5.5V, max 3.8amps

Hope that helps,