heathkit it 5230

hi! anyone got a manual or schematics for this crt rejuvenator pls? thx!

Reply to
Peter hancox

This place has one for sale. That's all I can find right now. Will keep looking.

Beloved Leader

Does it have to be the Heathkit one or do you just want the plans to build a CRT rejuvenator? Television magazine has published several DIY designs over the years.

Reply to
I.F.

Hi Peter...

About a gazillion Heathkit schematics and manuals here. I couldn't quickly see the crt rejuv one you're looking for, but there are links from this page to a buncha others that you may want to check out.

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel