HDMI Jack Repair

Messed up the HDMI jack (input) on a Toshiba TV. Can a jack be purchased to replace the one on the HDMI circuit board or must the board be replaced? Where would I get one? Please post. Thanks.

DB

Reply to
DB

Already tried that route. No go. Hoping to find some generic HDMI Jack that can be attached to the PC board.

purchased

Reply to
DB

Found em'!!!

Now I just need to figure which one I'll need. 19 pin!! Looks like a pain in the butt to mount.

available

Reply to
DB