HD TV switch.

So, how about the great city of Wilmington,North Carolina? What will it be like all over America Feb 17,2009? Meself, I predict a ''Katrina'' all over America. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Again, your SUBJECT should read "digital TV switch", not "HD TV switch." The FCC mandated digital, not necessarily HD.

And, Wilmington went better than expected. A wake-up call to those that were thinking "They're not really gonna do this." They are, and they did.

Reply to
UCLAN

I get Philip Swann's TV Predictions email newsletters.

The city of Wilmington has Firefighters going around and hooking up peoples digital converter boxes. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin