37" Viewsonic tv model: VS11405-1M no video

37" Viewsonic LCD HDTV tv model: VS11405-1M, model name: N3752W, year: Nov 2006. No display (when the tv is on the screen has life to it because it becomes somwhat bright), backlights and audio are working. The voltages are present on the main board but so I assume they are present on the LCD controller board but I cannot access it because it's underneath a bunch of metal frames.

Is the problem the main board or LCD controller board?. Thanks.

Sidney Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek