Has somebody the pin assignment sheet of the HP 10269B General Purpose Interface?

I bought one on eBay I'm not able to get some information particularly the pin assignment between the probe adaptors and the flat tape connectors.

So I would be grateful if some one could post a copy of the schematic of that device.

Regards Juergen

Reply to
JSievers

snipped-for-privacy@t-online.de wrote in news:1154204604.918437.161020 @i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Jim Land

Jim Land (NO SPAM) schrieb:

Many thanks.

Really good stuff there but nothing for the 10269B interface :(

So I'm still searching for such information.

Juergen

Reply to
JSievers