Has somebody the pin assignment sheet of the HP 10269B General Purpose Interface?

I bought one on eBay I'm not able to get some information particularly the pin assignment between the probe adaptors and the flat tape connectors.

So I would be grateful if some one could post a copy of the schematic of that device.

Regards Juergen

Reply to
Juergen

Look here:

seems to be no nocost solution, but if you really need it....

Regards Rolf

Juergen schrieb:

Reply to
r.l.