HAM radio

Any one have idea about HAM radio certification. ?

please give me those details.

Somu, India

Reply to
somugsundar

??????????????????????

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

This is a newsgroup about the repair of electronic equipment.

There is absolutely no way you can stretch the purpose of this newsgroup into asking about amateur radio.

There is a whole hierachy devoted to the topic, and likely there is even a newsgroup or two local to India where you could find specific information about licensing in India.

A simple search would turn up such newsgroups, but somehow you found a group about repair instead.

A websearch would also find whatever national organization there are in India about the hobby, which is bound to have information about getting a license.

Go away.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

If he was in the "U.S." - I could help him, but "I" do not know anything of India's testing procedures, requirements, etc. He'll have to seek out any such groups there in his country.

Reply to
Radiosrfun

--
Adrian C
Reply to

For once Michael, I agree with you on this one.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

73s hg