Grundig TVR5120 TV, PSU Tripping

I have been given a faulty Grundig TVR5120 51cm TV/VCR combo and the PSU's tripping.

After a few brief checks I've found that the D2499 line transistor is completely shorted. The line driver transistor and associated components read ok and none of the LOPT derived supplies appear to have any shorts.

I'm going to replace line transistor and the LOPT (any suggestions of a good UK supplier?) but before I do that I wanted to ask... based upon known faults on this chassis, is there anything else that I should check/replace?

Thanks Andrew

--
Andrew
Reply to