Grundig Satellit 700 Help

I've had one of these radios for quite awhile but have one minor problem w/ it. One of the pilot lamps for the display appears to have burned out. This is the one on the left -- the one that stays on dim when the radio is off while connected to the wall wart. The screws to get the back cover off are odd -- look like a star (which I don't have a screwdriver for). What type are they? Also, does anyone know right-off-hand what type of replacement bulb is required?

Reply to
Madness