grind off solder mask to get down to copper

Whats the chemical to take off the

solder mask , so i can solder to tiny

PCB traces ? I guess some acid that

wont harm copper .

Im Hacking the connector on a

game box "GP2X" .

I want my own , more robust connector

where all the USB lines are heading off

board in same direction .

mail is

x-x-x-x-WERTY-x-x-x-AT-x-x-x-x-x- x-x-x-x-S_W_I_S_S_I_N_F_O-x-x-x-x- x-x-x-x-ORG-x-x-x-x-

BTW im also doin ARM 7 mcu's . Ill hook up a $44 ARM7 with USB as a "peripheral" to control KB and LCD , and pass on important stuff to a central ARM7 . I test code on the first ARM 7 , so the central 7 , can't crash . Central ARM 7 can boot the other in milliseconds . I will use low cost LCD ,BW , $10 from BG Micro . This project is unique , because it will never use text . There will be icons and images on the LCD to show you what is happening .

Reply to
Werty

metal scourer or blade.

no such thing