Green in URL area

What's that green shit in the URL on secure sites? I never saw an explanation of it.

--
Blattus Slafaly  ? 3     :)  7/8
Reply to

So... you were putzing around with your browser and saw some "green shit" (did you sniff it?) and then fired up your usenet client and decided that going to *sci.electronics.repair* was the best and most appropriate place to ask about it?

I know --- rhetorical question.

Reply to
Spamm Trappe

'I don't know' is much shorter more direct answer.

--
Blattus Slafaly  ? 3     :)  7/8
Reply to