Google Beta question

How do I go back to the way my page looked before Beta version came in force; I find this to be so tiring at reading lots of threads in this Beta style. Anybodyelse feels the same? Cheers.

Reply to
AliTonto

What are you talikg about ?

Reply to
kip

Yes. Use the UK (original) version:

Rick

Try Unistall the proggy or do a Restore .

Reply to
kip

Maybe if you change to a real/standalone newsreader it will help.

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

}How do I go back to the way my page looked before Beta version came in force;

Install a news-reader program on your computer...

OR

Buy Google, then pay the programmers to go back to the prior version of news.

Stan.

Reply to
Stan