Fuse substitution

This set uses two 3.5A 125V pico fuses in the convergence circuit. One is open. I don't have any pico fuses around the shop. After I replace the STK's would there be any harm in using a standard AGC or another fast blow 3.5A type in its place? Thanks, Lenny

Reply to
captainvideo462002

On Nov 17, 10:49=A0am, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" wrote: > This set uses two 3.5A 125V =A0pico fuses in the convergence circuit. > One is open. I don't have any pico fuses around the shop. After I > replace the STK's would there be any harm in using a standard AGC or > another fast blow 3.5A type in its place? Thanks, Lenny

Mainly it will look clunky but function correctly. How do you attach to the 3AG ?

G=B2

Reply to
stratus46

How long can you wait for replacements? I recently bought Littelfuse picofuses from Mouser.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

It will work fine as long as you can insulate it so that it can't short to anything, and if it doesn't matter how it looks. Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Andy Cuffe