Free mobile to mobile

What do cell companies mean by that? Are they saying mobile to land line is NOT free? Are they this crooked?

--
All is as it is.
Reply to

Cell Provider?

And what does this have to do with the repair of electronics?

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse
Reply to

Well it's better than that chicken writing in the previous message.

--
All is as it is.
Reply to

They mean mobile to mobile calls do not come out of your bucket of minutes.

Mobile to land line come out of your bucket of minutes.

What's crooked about it?

Evan Platt

What previous message?

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse
Reply to
Meat Plow

Perhaps an FAQ might help?

If you're not on Verizon, please disclose which vendor you're using.

"Mobile to Mobile Calling allows you to call any of our more than 80 million customers nationwide whenever you want, and talk as long as you want without having to worry about using your minutes."

Note that it does NOT apply to pre-paid plans.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com