FM Antenna

I am getting to close up my walls after a basement remodel. Before I do, I was wondering if there was a way to fashion an FM antenna, such as coax or something like that snaking up the wall, that might give me a bit of FM reception in the basement.

Thanks.

Reply to
Buck Turgidson

William Sommerwerck

For those who don't get the joke, Buck Turgidson was the crazy Air Force officer in "Dr. Strangelove" played by Sterling Hayden.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

Wrong. The character was played by George C. Scott.

Reply to
bw

Yes, and it wasn't Turgidson that was (all that) crazy - it was Gen Jack D. Ripper.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

Right. Thanks for the correction.