Flyback transformer.

I have a Mitsubishi C5470NS monitor in a cnc machine.The flyback has packed in and we`re having trouble sourcing one.The number appears to be:- MS11 or MSH 1 RAD 193 R634 P51 SA1 Is there a way of knowing what to substitute without schematics? Mark.

Reply to
mark

have a look here

Chris Oates

Very often HR's transformers were better quality than the original parts but I haven't used any for a few years.

Reply to
ian field