find that shoe salesman and ban his isp from posting here forever!

find that shoe salesman and ban his isp from posting here forever!

find that shoe salesman and ban his isp from posting here forever!

Reply to
HapticZ

or you could just ignore him

Ron(UK)

Reply to
Ron(UK)

So, have you reported him to his ISP and to Google? ...or are you just another impotent troll>

Reply to
JeffM

HAHA.. I had managed to overlook most of his posts until I read this thread.. I didn't realize that he had posted so many times.. I guess I see advertising and my brain just automatically filters it out.

Reply to
Michael Kennedy