FA: HV Power supplies

For your consideration, Four Heath/Zenith regulated HV power supplies:

Thanks.

Reply to
Ancient_Hacker

...another one one who sells to the US only. Thanks. Nelson in Canada

Reply to
Nelson Gietz

Often they'll sell elsewhere if asked. I usually say US only, but if a foreign bidder contacts me, I'll discuss those sales on a case by case basis. Only place I absolutely won't ship is Nigeria or for that matter anywhere else in Africa.

Reply to
James Sweet