Equivalent replacement for DAN212K-diode ?

Hello folks,

I have a blown DAN212K-diode which I want to replace but is hard to find among standard parts. Anyone knows a source or a common equivalent replacment ?

Best Regards,

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Glaubitz

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:22:49 +0200, Adrian Glaubitz put finger to keyboard and composed:

lists the BAS16 as a similar part.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar