Envision Flat Panel going dim

I have a 17 inch Envision flat panel that turns on regular and then goes dim about 1 second after turn on. You can still see a picture, but it's so faint, it's almost not there.

Has anyone seen this before and can let me know what they did to repair it?

thanks in advance!

Reply to
Peter

Sounds like trouble with the backlighting. Could be the CCFLs themselves, or the invertor that drives them falling over.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily