Electronics Store in Orlando?

Is there a good used electronics and perhaps computers store in Orlando Fla? Visiting there in January. Got to keep the hobby alive :-)

Reply to
Lionel Wagner

Lionel Wagner wrote in news:jbljo5$48o$ snipped-for-privacy@theodyn.ncf.ca:

Skycraft Surplus;Fairbanks Avenue at I-4. Northeast corner,on Fairbanks.Opens at 8:30AM,M-Sat. You can't miss it,it's got a big red rocket on the building. if you're staying at/near the "attractions",just hop on I-4 "eastbound"(actually going North!) and get off at Fairbanks.

Welcome to Florida and Orlando,and have a good time!

Don't miss Kennedy Space Center,one of the best values for your entertainment dollar. Too bad we aren't launching Shuttles anymore.... :-(

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Be aware that the Food Storage Museum is really a Tupperware Exhibit.

I liked the Space Center and everything else, but the FSM.

Reply to
micky