EAT value: what are the changing?

Hello to everybody, I have a question. In my E500 SOny Trinitron display there is a varistor (named VR901), that provide the regulation of EAT.

With another regulation, and so a different EAT voltage (Sony specs 27kV), what I can note in changing of image? This is only a "scolastic" question, because I don't know what can change, in picture, with a different EAT tension.

Reply to
Starflex