DVD or CD player

Well, if cd player plays good, it can cost even $4000. Norcent proabably makes some sound-like noise and in the end is worth $40 with all bells whistles :) One who want to listen to music would never buy such thing.

Reply to
pranza

One day pertnoy got dressed and committed to text

Well if thats all the DVD will cost the CD might go for $15 ?? (Bit like saying 'how much does a car cost?')

-- Regards ..... Rheilly Phoull

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Some people will spend thousands trying to get that last .005% of sound quality. And although snake oil is rampant in those price ranges, it's not too hard for me to believe that a high-quality, nicer built unit will usually sound better than some little piece of crap. Maybe just better analog stages.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

Got a Norcent Dp 300 DVD player, that plays dvd`s, cd,s mp3`s, jpegs, data discs,etc.... and allows a 250GB harddrive to be connected, with firmware. for $40, how much is just a cd player worth?

Reply to
pertnoy

$4000 for a cd player?, what`s it made from, Gold. I`ve had Yamaha, Sony , Norcent etc....playing through pretty good amplifiers and speakers, if any difference in sound, it ain`t much.

Reply to
pertnoy