DV-355 ps voltages

Hi , Got this dv-355 with no functions or display. The power supply is'nt dead, but i suspect voltages are lower than they ought to be. I'd be obliged if someone posted the actual voltages available at connector CN2 of the ps (13 pins).A lil note detailing which pin is pwr cntrl would be helpful too. I get 6 volts at pin 1 which i think should be 12 ( motor drive +B ?) My negative filament voltages measure upto

-18 , shouldnt that be -28? .

Thanks in advance. cheers!:)

Reply to
jango2

And this would be a DV-355 ....... WHAT????

I assume a dvd player, but what brand, for gosh sake?

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

pioneer, but thanx , the customer took it back without repair

Reply to
jango2