DV encoder/decoder

Hi

Anybody known a chip that can encode and decode a video stream between the "DV compression" (DV25) format and some "RAW" format ?

I have found some more advanced codecs and controllers that are almost a complete DVD recorder with a lots of other feature above "DV" encoding/decoding. I prefere if the interface of the chip is ITU 656 on the "RAW" side.

Danne

Reply to
Danne