Deoxit

Can anybody help me as to where I can get Deoxit Cleaner and Progold, in Ontario, Canada. Thanks.

--
cowboysfan
Reply to

Take Five Audio sells these items.

Mike Capel

capel AT mts DOT net

Reply to
ianto

give them a call

they directed me to a local source that was not on their web page list of distributors.

Reply to
TimPerry

Hi, believe it or not, Radio Shack has it here in the USA, perhaps in Canada too... Best luck then! Tony

Reply to
Casual Fool

Radio Shack sort of 'shut down' in Canada a while back - existing stores changed names to "Circuit City". As Radio Shack Canada, they carried their own brand of contact cleaner (which did a good job, BTW). Rumor has it that Radio Shack is starting up again (or maybe already did?) in Canada. Full story here:

Haggis.

Reply to
Haggis